Recruitify requires a QA Automation Engineer who is keen to join one of the most creative and imaginative digital agencies in the World. As Automation Test Engineer, you will work closely with Technical Project Managers and other Engineering team members to guarantee quality of delivery and ensure all digital agency outputs are aligned with key project success metrics. Located in Central London, you will work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. This is very much a company that is committed to staff career growth, as well as to a healthy and sustainable work/life balance. ROLE REQUIREMENTS:
- Extensive experience in functional testing, integration testing, and cross-browser testing for web applications.
- Ability to create quality test plan and test case documentation.
- Experience of automated browser testing / automated website testing & monitoring
- Ability to write SQL script.
- Ability to write automated test script using Selenium and Specflow
- Ability to execute performance testing scripts using JMeter
- Ability to execute security testing.
- Programming skills (preferably C#/.NET).
- Code review and pair programming with other developers
- Deploying regularly and contributing to planning
- Commercial experience with React & Redux
- Commercial experience with Node.js
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Working as part of a professional development team
- An interest in functional programming
- An amazing eye for detail
- Webpack or other similar systems (Gulp)
- Designing scalable database solutions in relational and non-relational databases
|Job Category||Full Stack|
- Unit testing with jasmine or similar
- Rest, WebSockets, Webpack
- Angular CLI, RxJS, D3, Python 3.x
Recruitify is currently working with a cutting-edge Machine Learning / Deep Learning startup, heading the search for a bright and enthusiastic DevOps Engineer. This cutting-edge technology company is currently going through a rapid period of expansion and they're looking to expand their team with people who are passionate about creating innovative products that will impact millions of users. This DevOps role requires someone who thrives on a challenge and who is interested in delivering with the latest technologies and architecture. This is a collaborative environment where you'll be given the chance to work across the entire stack, and it's a fantastic place to learn. If you're the type of DevOps Engineer who likes to push the boundaries of what's possible via the use of new technology, this is the role for you. Current environment:
- DL models PyTorch
- Backend Python
- Frontend JS (it's a Chrome plugin) with React
- Also Docker, Kubernetes, MongoDB, Jenkins, Prometheus, ELK, Github, Redux
- Solid industry experience in operating AWS-based platform in an agile delivery environment.
- Diagnose and fix complex production issues working and comfortable being on call and working out of hours where necessary to provide production support.
- A mindset for continuous improvement of technical architecture - encompassing security by design, scalability, operability, resiliency and visibility through appropriate monitoring.
- Real-word experience of a truly agile delivery model and an appreciation for a test-driven, code-review culture.
- Strong experience with Scripting languages such as Bash or Ruby.